| || .
You are probably aware that your Certificate of Live Birth
(CoLB) or Birth Certificate is a security worth many millions. You can see that
most Certificates of Live Birth are printed on bank note/bond paper (not required).
These Certificates are used as fungible instruments to set up a constructive trust
in which your birth identity/inheritance is entered into a Private Placement Program (PPP)
(See definition of multiplier on FAQ page.).
The Native American Law and Justice Center
(NALJC) is a tribal corporation constituted
under section 17 of the Indian Reorganization Act (1934)
enjoying the protection of 25 USC 450n and 1301.
NALJC is working with special financial institutions that
recognize birth certificates as fungible instruments
that can qualify for a PPP (Private Placement Package).
To enter such a PPP, we need to reach the goal of a minimum of
20,000 PHOTOCOPIES of birth certificates (CoLBs). An International Bill of
Exchange (IBoE) will then be purchased to
trigger a PPP. Typically one needs at least $100 million
to enter a PPP, but our program needs only a minimum
of 20,000 PHOTOCOPIES of Birth Certificates and a minimum of $5 million accumulated from the learning fees.
The learning fees from each photocopy of each birth certificate submitted into the program
are used to purchase an IBoE, for a minimum of $5,000,000 using 20,000 paid
certificates as a threshold. We will be able to instruct, teach, and
direct you to attain economic independence for yourself. You can study and learn all of the
necessary information for FREE while we accumulate the minimum necessary learning fees
and Birth Certificates to purchase the IBoE.
If you have any questions concerning this, please contact us after you have read this entire website, studied the documents in the 'files' section of the website, and listened to the audios on the 'calls' section of the website. Questions that are obviously answered on the website will not be entertained.
==>>IMPORTANT UPDATE: THE GOAL HAS BEEN REACHED of 20,000 CERTIFICATES AND $5 MILLION. NO MORE CERTIFICATES ARE REQUIRED. PARTICIPANTS ARE STILL BEING ACCEPTED INTO THE PROGRAM. SEE UPDATES PAGE for September 25, 2017
Most governments use CoLBs, land titles, corporate bonds, and
government bonds as investment vehicles. Corporations that
usually control governments and privately owned central banks
set the pace at the expense of the man, woman, and child on Main Street.
Thomas Jefferson declared in 1816 "I hope we shall ... crush in its
birth, the aristocracy of monied corporations which dare already
to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid
defiance to the laws of our country."
It is NOT NECESSARY to be a Native American to enter the program.
It is NOT NECESSARY to be a member of any tribe to enter the program.
The program is OPEN to everyone of all countries of the world and all races.
The Steps to Enter the Program.
Briefly, these are the steps you will learn to enter
this program. The blue menu line above or below
gives you access to the various parts of the website.
- Go to Sign Up and
create a member account with your information.
- Read the FAQ page for further technical description
of the money multiplication process.
- Sign into the website and click on WireInfo
Click on the button there to request the WireInfo email be sent to you. It can be used as a preperation checklist for your documents. If you do not receive the automated email within a few minutes, please check your SPAM box in your email account. GMail users also look under your tabs for Social, Promotions, Updates, and Forums.
- We recommend that you do not show the wireinfo instructions nor any emails you receive from the judge to your bank. This tends to cause them to ask lots of questions and sometimes even refuse to send the wire for you. Give the bank ONLY the minimal information that is absolutely required to send the wire. The reason for the wire is 'Tuition Fees'. Do not discuss the program at the bank. Give them only the minimum information.
- After you prepare these documents, scan the Form from number 2 in the WireInfo email as a single combined PDF file.
Give the file a meaningful name in this format
(where member is your login name and the separator tilde
'~' below the Esc key not a dash '-')
- for the Form: member~Form~#.pdf (where # is the number if you have submitted more than one Form)
- Execute all of the instructions in the WireInfo email and the instructions you will receive from the judge after executing number 2 in the WireInfo email. This will include wiring the fees.
- Scan all of the resulting documents as a single multi-page combined PDF file.
- Email all of the document scans to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can use your bank or another service to send your money.
- You may choose to use Western Union by setting up a personal Foreign Exchange (FX) account
with Western Union, which will allow you to send and
receive money 'bank to bank' from your computer using your credit card.
Print out the final transaction page (2 copies). Make sure the
Transaction ID and amount sent is circled and/or highlighted there. Please add your member number,
member ID/Login Name, your full name from your form, your email address, and the total amount sent in US Dollars. There are more helpful details for Western Union FX (Foreign Exchange) personal online account setup contained in the WireInfo email.
- When it becomes available on the website, login to your account and
Enter the necessary data.
- The scans of your documents will be added to
the Payment records you created. It will take time to clear up the backlog of scans.
When available, you will be able to check the status of your records. You may
receive emails about your records, if you have
entered the current and necessary information, so we can contact you.
- Go to the Contact Us page if you have
problems or questions. There you will see how
to join the Facebook and Skype groups to discuss this
with our global membership. Calls and emails
from those who do not read the website completely and join the
Facebook and Skype groups will receive low priority. The staff is quite busy with higher priority tasks.
- Please consult the FAQ Page which will answer most of the common questions.